Last updated: 2023-11-20
We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as through our contact form. This data includes your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. We only use this data to respond to your inquiry.
We use Cloudflare as our DNS provider and Vercel to host our website. We also use Tally.so for our contact form. As GDPR-compliant companies, they also protect all data appropriately.
We do not use first-party cookies or any form of tracking on our website. Tally.so may employ technologies of their own when the imprint is loaded, in order to deliver their service.
The personal data you provide is only used to contact you and respond to your inquiries. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your consent, except to comply with laws or valid legal processes.
We only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal requirements.
Data Subject Rights
As a user, you may exercise any of the following rights regarding your personal data, to the extent applicable under relevant data protection laws:
- Right of access: You may request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You may request that we correct any inaccurate data.
- Right to deletion: You may request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: You may request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances.